quarta-feira, março 12, 2008

Setences ...

To begin
He is begin a class room.
Is he begin a class room?
Are you beginning the cry?
I am beginning the read
It begins the rain.
It doesn’t begin the rain.
Does it the rain?

To break
She is in the coffee break.
Where is the coffee break?
She is breaking the vase.
Are we breaking the glasses?
They break the legs.
They don't break the legs.
Do they break the legs?

To blow
We are blow out the fire.
Who is blowing the fire?
I am blowing the candle.
Are you blowing the flute?
They blow the drought grass.
They don't the drought grass.
Do they the drought grass?

To bite
They are bite your nails.
Are you bite your tongue?
The mosquito is biting the animal.
Are you biting the apples?
She bites the fruit.
She doesn't bite the fruit.
Does she bite the fruit?

To bring
I am bring many toys.
Are you bring many toys?
I am not bringing the shoes.
Are you bringing the fight?
She brings the juice of refrigerator.
She doesn't bring the juice of refrigerator.
Does she bring the juice of refrigerator?

To buy
This is a good buy.
Where is good for buy?
I am buying a television.
Are you buying in alien?
He buys many shirts.
He doesn't buy many shirts.
Does he buy many shirts?

To beat
We are beat the play.
Are we beating the play?
She is beating the play soccer.
Is José beating the run.
You beat every they.
You don't beat every they.
Do you beat every they?

To be
I am sleep.
Are they sleeping?
Are you driver car?
She is married.

To build
She is building the home.
Is he building a home his?
He isn’t the home.
Are you building things for day?
I build the program for computer.
I don't build my house.
Does he build my house?

To become
We are becoming fat.
Am I become fat?
Are they becoming intelligent?
They become many tired.
They don't become many tired.
Do they become many tired?

Nenhum comentário: