sexta-feira, outubro 03, 2008

Sentences

Rang
The man rang guitar last night.
I never rang nothin.

Rose
The price rose last year.
The child rose one meter.

Ran
I ran for class room.
He ran for out.

Said
I said about the sunday.
The boy said your name.

Saw
I saw the Micky.
The child saw your mother.

Sold
I sold many clothes.
She sold one shoe only.

Sent
I sent many letters for school.
My brother sent one email.

Shone
The sun shone yesterday.
Today it not shone.

Shot
He shot the arm of the thief when it ran.
He shot with gun his.

Showed
She showed to be the best singer.
I showed my home.

Sang
She sang for peoples.
I sang for my dog.

Sat
My dog sat under the shoes.
My friend sat in last chair.

Slept
My father slept in the afternoon.
My mother slept in the morning.

Nenhum comentário: